FD COVID-19 Response
An update from our team to yours.
FD COVID-19 Screening Policy
On March 27, 2020, the Fresno County Department of Public Health ordered all employers to screen all employees daily for febrile respiratory illness, or symptoms of COVID-19. In response, Facility Designs is requiring each employee respond to a screening questionnaire. This must be done each day. Until further notice, there are no exceptions to this requirement.
The screening questionnaire will be located at the Reception desk every day. All employees, vendors and/or visitors must complete this questionnaire immediately upon entering the FD showroom.
The results of the questionnaire will be kept confidential, subject to the any legal reporting or disclosure obligations, if any.
FD Social Distancing Protocol
- Review and sign the FD Screening Policy/Questionnaire upon entering the showroom (located at the Front Reception).
- Avoid entering the showroom if you have a cough or fever.
- Maintain a distance of at least six feet from individuals who are not members of your household or living unit at all times.
- Avoid shaking hands or engaging in any other unnecessary physical contact.
- Wear a protective facial covering when not seated at your desk.
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least twenty seconds or use hand sanitizer (located at the Front Reception and at each department cluster) as frequently as possible.
- Cover all coughs and sneezes with a cloth or tissue. If not available, cover with your sleeve or elbow.
- Wipe down high-touch surfaces after use with multi-purpose cleaning spray/Lysol wipes (located in the Breakroom, Copy Center and Front Reception).